Because peanut butter is like a party in your mouth -
Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
I posted about my peanut butter craving, and the fabulous Tina over at Carrots n’Cake posted a “healthy” treat recipe for peanut butter bars… these look amazing and I’ll have to make them soon.
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F degrees. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients until smooth.
- Spread batter in prepared baking pan, and bake for approximately 15-18 minutes until the top of the bars begin to brown.
- Let bars cool completely in pan before cutting.
peanut chocolate caramel crunch bars